Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Well, that's encouraging.

I noticed a small spike in hits on my SiteMeter. I went looking for where my referrals were coming from, and found that there's a significant number of hits from Google searches for "concealed carry," "concealed carry holsters," and at least one "concealed carry in the mall."

To you newcomers: welcome. This blog is written by a cop who appreciates it when good people carry responsibly.

While I assume that this post and this post brought you here, please also read this post, and understand that it's a pain, and a responsibility. Please enter into the bearing of arms not lightly.

Also of interest: Cold carry. Oh, and I here reference a superior post by Marko on the responsibilities of carrying concealed.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.