Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Horrible waste of time, about a horrible waste of time

A fun little site is Television Tunes, which has all the original songs from old TV shows, from specific seasons. You can hear how they started taking the chicken-pickin' out of the intro to Dallas in the early '80s, and such. Interestingly, over the decade or so that Hawaii Five-O was on, they never tweaked their theme at all. When you're putting greatness out there, it needs no adjustment.

But the best part is the stupid (yet ingenious) Name That Theme Song Game that they have on it. I was sure that I would suck at it, but I was surprised at how high I listed on their high-score list.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Blogger FarmGirl said...

You're a bad bad man, I went over just to look and laugh at the dumb game and I've been playing for twenty minutes.

The bad thing is I can identify theme songs from before I was born but I miss the soap opera sitcoms of my generation....

 
At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Not Afraid to Use It said...

OMG. Another time-suck!! LOL I actually used to burn CD's for my sister when she had a job that took her on the road. I would compile huge lists of TV and Cartoon theme songs from when we were kids to keep her awake at night while she was driving. Thanks for posting this link!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.