Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Well hell, if LawDog's gonna post...

...acoustic guitar videos, then I guess that I'll link to one of my long-time favorites: Leo Kotke's kick-ass classic: "Vaseline Machine Gun."

That ol' boy sure can run a 12-string. (I heard him play it live a couple of years ago, and frankly, he's better now than he was back then in the '70s.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 10, 2007 7:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been listening to Mr. Kottke since the "Tacoma" album came out.

P.S.: "Geese farts on a muggy day" was overstatement on his part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.