Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Correction: There is more sense to this world...

In a previous post, I mentioned that I was befuddled that Tamara's excellent View From The Porch blog seemed only to be fetching the same $5k or appraisal as it had last year. Dad too was confused by this alarming piece of [dis]information.

Dunno if I had a cookie set that I should have dumped, or it records URLs and just churns out the same number, or what, but when, just a minute ago, I plugged her URL back in with the addition of "www." beforehand (Blogster sets up our blogs with URLs that work with and without WorldWideWeb prefixes), it came back with this:


Tamara's blog is worth $120,811.56.
How much is your blog worth?


Okay. That's a little more like it.

We regret the error.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 10, 2007 9:28:00 PM, Blogger GeorgeH said...

That probably means that is she ever quits, she will have to pay capital gains taxes on that amount.

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I'd sell for half that price.

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Sevesteen said...

The one I can't figure out is Lawdog --Claimed value of $0, regardless of what I put in there. It is true he isn't as prolific as he used to be, but the archives are priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.