Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New perspectives.

My pals have run with a pretty darned good idea. (If I do say so, myself.)

Please go read a tale told from three viewpoints, this time starting at my buddy LawDog's beginning.

Then, as before, go read Ambulance Driver's part.

Finally, nurse-lady Babs brings it home.

Folks, I don't mind telling you that that Miss Babs' piece broke me down a little.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:52:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks, Matt.

Missed your participation in this one.

:)

 
At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:04:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

My part's almost ready....

;)

 
At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:00:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Well, you darned well oughta be participating in the next one.

This did start as your baby, you know.

 
At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Gotta say, even coming from those three, that one was a superb piece of writing. But, yeah, there oughtta be someplace in there for your contribution, Matt.

 
At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Heh.

I was joking, A.E.-- I seem to have erroneously acquired a reputation for being a little slow in meeting deadlines. ;)

I was invited, and respectfully deferred to my brother Texas lawman from BugScuffle County. :)

 
At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Not Afraid to Use It said...

Thank you so much for posting this. Gotta go dig out that tissue now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.