Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jack--

Shyte.

As in: How much is your blog worth?



With a tip o' the hat to Memphis Steve, whose blog seems to be worth $36k. Damn him.

My buddy LawDog's blog is apparently worth Zero dollars, as well, which makes me feel better, as it makes clear that this assessment is utter crap.

My friend Tamara's blog is supposedly worth:


Tamara's blog is worth $5,080.86.
How much is your blog worth?

. Well la-tee-da! Look who's in retail!!

Dadgum.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

A little payola goes a long way.

(Although how the elves get the milk and cookies into the cable modem is still a mystery to me.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.