Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just to make me feel that. much. smaller.

To see how lame I am, check out how few states I've visited:

create your own personalized map of the USA














But to REALLY feel like a lame-o, check out the map of the countries that I've visited:





create your own visited country map

Frankly, it's even worse than that map represents, because I've not seen Alaska.

I expect LawDog and Marko will be showing me up, soon. Oleg, too, prol'ly.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 03, 2006 2:07:00 PM, Blogger Flo said...

Oh thank you. I needed something to make me feel better today. Your SSM has been giving me grief!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 2:24:00 PM, Blogger Memphis said...

At least you've been to Alaska. I spent a week touring Connecticut once. It was my wife's idea. And her mother's. Of all the lame, boring, misandric-lesbian-filled places to waste a week, Connecticut is one of them.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Yes, it's like a whole state devoted to A Very Special Episode of Gilmore Girls.

But seriously-- I've never been to Alaska!!! that's what's so lame about the second map; even the map of the world that I'm posting to display how lame my travels are fails to fully display the utter lameness of my travels. It can't subdivide that fine.

I'm actually beginning to feel a little proud of my complete lame-i-tude, and am almost beginning to regret that culturally-enriching trip to Mexico.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Blogger LawDog said...

Hmm.

Do places I only lingered a month or two count? How about weekend stops?

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 2:04:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

LawDog remembers Africa from his youth, and was born on a little island in a large sea. He spent a little time in Europe courtesy of a rich Uncle in his 20's. He's been around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.