Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lighter Fare

Blue Cross From Hell


Steve Jones has a blog that he named “Steve’s Nude Memphis Blog”. I followed a link there, and loved it. I couldn’t figure out the name of the blog for the longest time, though. Turns out, he’s not a pervert—he’s a narcissist. He figured he’d get more hits from Google searches if he included the word “Nude” in the masthead of every page of his blog. It actually seems to have worked. He gets more hits than I do, by a factor of about 1000X.

He visits her a fair amount, and even comments, but the dirty bastich won't link me, damn him. :)


Anyway. This blog made me laugh out loud, which is something I don’t do every day.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that when he posted it. We're covered by BCBS of Tx, but my infusions are covered through BCBS of PA since that's where the prescription originates through my provider. About twice a year I get hassled either by my primary care physician's office staff 'because I have two providers' and they think that I have to provide them with account numbers for BCBS/PA. Meanwhile, I'm doing my very best to bankrupt BCBS with the cost of my meds :D

It's amazing, as complicated as it is, that my other provider can figure it all out. Insurance reimbursement was the sole reason the practice I worked at when I had a different life folded.

Regards,
Rabbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.