Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh, and for what it's worth?

I LIKE my job, and the people that I work with and for.

...Unlike some people, who seem a little bitter, just now. (warning-- it's kinda... um, coarse.)





(But damn, in my sleep-deprived state, it cracked me up. Hehehe. Bitter. Hehehe.)

Gotta run.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Memphis said...

I'm a bitter Baptist, a cranky computer coder, a sarcastic southerner, the spawn of a bitter Texas mother and father. Glad I cracked you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.