Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

And this poor man doesn't think of himself as a libertarian, yet?

Big Bear is a man who just wants to go about his life peacefully.

He happens to be gay. The government says that he can't marry.

He happens to have family spread across the nation. The government says that he must be hassled more now than ever before when he flies.

He happens to wear a kilt.

Hilarity ensues.

Go read.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 11, 2010 6:40:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Now that was a funny post... :-) Thanks I NEEDED a laugh today!

 
At Monday, December 13, 2010 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you prefer a 2 in K frame to a 2 in J frame? Just more to grab onto without giving up much concealability?

Like the Tyler; I have one on my 3in K and two of my J frames.

Matt
St Paul

 
At Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:54:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

For the first time, I think, I have penis envy. I don't think my body parts have the ability to terrify anyone--at least, not until I get a little more wrinkled...

 
At Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:45:00 AM, Blogger Hunter said...

Just went through the same rig-a-ma-rol myself, twice. Once at Reagan National and then at SeaTac. I've been wearing kilts full time for about three years now and do not plan on changing back into stranglers any time soon.
Hunter
Alaska

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.