Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Proving the Rule, yet again.

Leslie Neilsen died last night.

While I was looking up great old lines* that he had told, I found that even Leslie Neilsen, that white-haired octogenarian (R.I.P.), was proof of the validity of Rule 34:





_________________________________________
* Frank: "I’m single! I love being single! I haven’t had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!"
(Music Stops. People stare.)
Frank: "I mean at the time I was dating a lot."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 29, 2010 6:05:00 PM, Blogger suz said...

Sure will miss that guy...

 
At Monday, November 29, 2010 9:24:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

The urination scene in Naked Gun is one of the most side-splitting displays of bad taste I've ever enjoyed. Here's to guilty pleasures, and bless 'im.

 
At Friday, December 03, 2010 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Justthisguy said...

He was a badass Starship Captain in Forbidden Planet, and that's how I'll always fondly remember him. RIP, Captain Adams.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.