Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Proving the Rule, yet again.

Leslie Neilsen died last night.

While I was looking up great old lines* that he had told, I found that even Leslie Neilsen, that white-haired octogenarian (R.I.P.), was proof of the validity of Rule 34:





_________________________________________
* Frank: "I’m single! I love being single! I haven’t had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!"
(Music Stops. People stare.)
Frank: "I mean at the time I was dating a lot."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 29, 2010 6:05:00 PM, Blogger suz said...

Sure will miss that guy...

 
At Monday, November 29, 2010 9:24:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

The urination scene in Naked Gun is one of the most side-splitting displays of bad taste I've ever enjoyed. Here's to guilty pleasures, and bless 'im.

 
At Friday, December 03, 2010 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Justthisguy said...

He was a badass Starship Captain in Forbidden Planet, and that's how I'll always fondly remember him. RIP, Captain Adams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.