Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Running before a bunch of charging dumb animals.

I suppose that I could see the sport in such things, maybe. But at least in Pamplona, there's a measure of respect to be had for the bulls and steers.

In this video of the doors opening at a Target early on Black Friday morning, we see that it's the runners who are the animals.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At Sunday, November 28, 2010 1:50:00 PM, Blogger WW said...

Here's my question, why is everyone saying how everyone else is nuts over a TV, when they're all there are 3 or 4 AM for the same thing?

That is a classic example as to why I don't shop on Black Friday.

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Carteach said...

In the whole bunch, not enough brain cells to fire off a cocker spaniel.

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010 3:08:00 PM, Blogger suz said...

I worked enough Black Fridays that it lost its charm years ago. It's no longer about buying gifts, it's an "event." The spirit of Christmas is nowhere to be seen. None for me, thanks.

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010 3:10:00 PM, Blogger JD said...

If you really want to be scared think of these people voting. . . .

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And people are surprised when I answer their query about what I did on Friday with "slept till nine."

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Stupidity... WHY would anyone want to submit themselves to that for one of the 'few' bargains??? Luckily no one was killed.

 
At Monday, November 29, 2010 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Watching that again, I see that the security guard who waded in tepidly was far too reluctanct to do what needed doing. The guy yelling "Back up!" was the store manager. No one was pushing the throng back off the trampled, from what I could see.

Target needs to high better security.

 
At Monday, November 29, 2010 7:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a tryout for "The Biggest Loser" TV show.
Gunsmoke45441

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.