Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Heh. This is the kind of crap I grew up with...

Is it a treatise on language? On guns? History? On making do?

This piece by Dad is talk of the ilk which I grew up hearing.

And it's pretty damned good, actually. I like it, anyway.

Growing up with these tendancies can make it difficult to find like-minded friends, at times. :)

Tamara made the case the other day for the Internet being far more humanity-bearing than anyone cares to admit, in that it connects scads of like-minded people who might never meet another like them, otherwise.

I've met a few language/gun junkies in my non-Internet life, but I can name you a quick score of 'em off the top of my head, whom I met online.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Babs said...

:)Yeah, I got long-winded over on Tam's piece. Having always been a psycho-magnet online, I have to respectfully disagree.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.