Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Office gossip

My on-line buddy Claire reminds us of how infuriating office gossipers are, and how much fun it is to manipulate their tongue-wagging selves for a little comeuppance.

A little background: Claire is not married, but is in a relationship, is college-educated, and 31. Her looks (which are good) don't really matter in this type of hen-fest, from what I've seen.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Not Afraid to Use It said...

I enjoyed that! I left a comment, but forgot to say I came via your blog. She sounds like a great gal.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:53:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

Every office, everywhere, has its share of nasty old kitty-cats in everyone's business.

I'd bring out the bog guns and really start having fun with them.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Heh. That's exactly why working with women is so ... taxing, and why my best friends are definitely not women.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Chauvenist.

;)

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Nah, I consider myself more of a realist. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.