Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, September 14, 2007

For those of y'all who haven't heard,

...my Dad JPG has fired up his own shiny new blog. He's only gotten one real post up, but stay tuned and keep checking in; he's about to post a review (with pictures) of the new Colt WWI 1911 replica.

And that pic of him? I took that at the range the other day.

Drop by and say hello to my pater.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 14, 2007 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

...and how many blogs get almost 600 hits on their first half-day? :)

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 11:06:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

Heh. He's blog rolled and pimped on my blog already.

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Yeah, I know, Tam. And he didn't get his SiteMeter up 'til after 10:00 AM.

Ge't'in' props, 'know't'Ah'sain'?

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 1:58:00 PM, Blogger SpeakerTweaker said...

Wow. I'm officially on Education Overload. I can see that I'm going to learn more than I've got room for reading that blog. I'm reading him daily as of now.

Your old man sounds like a good guy, sir. I'm looking forward to hearing more from him.



tweaker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.