Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monkeysphere.

Yes, I'm sure that I'm the very last person to have heard of David Wong.

But if there's one or two of you out there whose heads are as deeply buried as I am, I have to recommend his irreverent stuff for reading. Not only is it funny (crude, but funny), but I can honestly say, speaking as a grad student in Criminal Justice, that this guy explains social interaction pretty damned well. Probably better have my Evil Step-Mother weigh in on the issue from a sociological point of view, too.

Go check out: "Inside The MonkeySphere." Good stuff. For y'all with a short attention span: it's a quick read, and there's lots of pictures of chimps in silly outfits.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:22:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

wow - fantastic site - thanks for linking it! I can tell I'm tumbling down the rabbit hole.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

Oh yeah! Chimps in silly costumes, I'm so there.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Digital Falcon said...

A great deal to think about, but it hit home. Thank you for sharing this.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea why I didn't recognize that the same guy who was responsible for the Monkeysphere and the Ultimate War Sim was also responsible for John Dies At The End. I have no excuse for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.