Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Avoiding real content.

Going to go shoot a pistol/carbine match with Dad.

Hey, it beats working.

Nothing else for you today. You come back tomorrow.

I have a post rattling around in my head about the Texas Castle Doctrine. But get ready: it's not completely lauditory.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, September 09, 2007 3:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how'd y'all place?



Regards,
Rabbit.

 
At Monday, September 10, 2007 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Dunno. I haven't been emailed the standings, yet.

Not very impressively, I assure you.

 
At Monday, September 10, 2007 4:23:00 PM, Blogger Memphis said...

I don't know what the Texas Cattle Doctrine is, but I do know that swerving to avoid a deer on wet streets at high speed is a bad idea.

 
At Monday, September 10, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

Hmmm.... I'd be real interested to hear what a law enforcement officer thinks about Castle Doctrine.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:22:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Didn't even make Middle Of The Pack. My accuracy was off, and misses are costly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.