Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Made.

I was getting my ammo together to shoot a local tactical match, when the range officer mentioned casually, "I didn't know that you had a blog."

Me: "A... 'blog', did you call it? Isn't that where geeks write down their inanities for imaginary people to read?"

Him: "Something like that. I found this blog with an author named 'Matt G," who is a gun-friendly Texas cop, and it occured to me that you must be him."

Me: "'Matt G', you say? No last name listed? Huh. Sounds like he's trying to stay somewhat anonymous."

Him: "I'll be sure and respect his privacy, then."

He's a good man.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:27:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Getting 'outed' is not fun... Glad you have a, what is they call it, unindicted co-conspiriator? :-)

 
At Monday, September 24, 2012 9:00:00 AM, Anonymous Shrimp said...

Well, based upon Old NFO's comment, maybe you could get him to start a blog, too. Then he'd have a reason to keep quiet about the other blogger in town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.