Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's almost like they're trying to communicate with you.

Since taking down the word verification Turing test, I've been having to delete a LOT of spambot crap, each with a link to something that they want to hit higher on the search engines. Some of them use an algorithm that pieces together various nouns and verbs and adjectives. This was the most recent:
Should your buddy likes shopping you can create a band using a buying bag bead having a donut and a espresso pot to incorporate an appropriate touch. People acquire new interests and leave old ones behind. Borse Dubai formerly found myself in a sale struggle by using Market across OMX.

Except for that first noun-verb agreement problem, it really comes close to being a coherent paragraph about nothing.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:18:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

It could be Twinkies.

http://www.twinkiesproject.com/turing.html

Or maybe not. But mentioning Turing always makes me think of Twinkies.

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2012 7:09:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Yeah, and I'm seeing hex in some of them too!

 
At Friday, August 31, 2012 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Mark/GreyLocke said...

Which is why I'm glad I keep comment moderation on, on my blog. Seriously if someone wants some exposure for their product, all they have to do is e-mail me. If I think they have a good product I'll mention it and post a link. If I don't, I won't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.