Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Let's cause a disturbance in the force.

My friend Stingray is crazy.

Wait. That's not quite right. He's sane enough to be moral and to focus his attentions towards projects with worthy goals. But he has NO brake pedal in any game of  Double-Dog-Dare-You. He won't back down. It's, uh, dangerous, to play chicken with this man.

So he's taken this Kilted To Kick Cancer fundraiser pretty seriously.

Stingray just told me: "As of ten minutes or so ago, I'm ahead of Ambulance Driver by $195, behind Jay by $1145."

Now, that lag behind my new friend Jay may seem a bit much, but I promise you that whatever Stingray is promising he'll do to reward a rally? He'll do. It may not be pretty, but I bet it's entertaining.

Go give. See what that nut will do, next. Or? Humiliate him by sending the money to Ambulance Driver, and watch Stingray drop another notch.
I suppose that Jay could just be pushed over the top, too.

Let's put at least a few bucks into the kitty to help end prostate cancer, please.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:26:00 PM, Anonymous Jennifer said...

I'm hurt. No mention of Evyl nipping at his toes?

 
At Monday, September 24, 2012 7:52:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

I think he was looking at Top Ten Standings.

But everyone go donate to Evyl Robot's Prostate Fund, and create the Most Amazing Comback In History!

I just did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.