Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Huh?

I'm supposed to be writing an essay for my final at grad school. It's due at 1800 hours, so Lord knows I don't want to get it turned in by, say, 1600 hours today.

So I'm stalling a tad here in the computer lab (where I went for no distractions? Puhlease.), checking the Blogs, and... this.

On the referral page of my egomet... er, SiteMeter was this site. I don't recall ever hearing from THIS blog, before. How'd I get linked?

Throw in random stuff like that (or this), and the whole Six Degrees of Separation seems conservative-- Try about Four Degrees.

[sfx: "It's A Small World After All" welling up in the background]

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

My coworkers get a chuckle as I walk by a computer and check sitemeter.

"Ego check", they'll mutter back and forth, and smirk.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this contribute any to your understanding? http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s26mattg&v=98&r=9&vlr=89&pg=41&d=1213
I mean, Naughty Gurlz in SPAIN?

JPG

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Make that:

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s26mattg&v=98&r=9&vlr=89&pg=41&d=1213

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Lunch break work check. I don't believe that I'll be looking at that link, JPG.

:)

Not on this computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.