Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The passage of time.

This month  marks 5 years since I started this blog, and also half a million discrete visits to my blog.
I've met some good friends here, whom I identify with.

Thanks for the good times, friends. Let's continue to try to see the other side of the issues that we discuss, even if we don't ever believe that we'll agree with them.

And let's continue to laugh. You people crack my happy ass up.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:51:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Happy Blogiversary!

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:21:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Congrats Matt, and happy Blogiversary!

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Justthisguy said...

What Tam said! Also, as thugs with badges go, well, we need some thugs on the good side of the law.

Sorry, I just had an unpleasant encounter with guys with badges the other day. They were polite, and reasonable, but looked ready to kill me on the un-supported word of my housemate, who is easily capable of beating me to death (he works out) and expressed a desire to do so.

He got to the cops first.

I am sorry I cannot give you a link to my blog, but it was deleted by google a couple of hours ago with no explanation.

All the best, Justthisguy

 
At Monday, October 24, 2011 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Christina RN LMT said...

Happy Blogiversary! My fifth's in two days! I forgot last year, but you reminded me this time. :D

 
At Monday, October 24, 2011 2:05:00 PM, Anonymous Jennifer said...

Happy Blogiversary! I feel lucky to count you among my friends. I have so many in the magic box on Al Gore's interwebbatron.

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous pax said...

Congrats on the blogiversary.

Also, my sincere and heartfelt thanks for using the word discrete correctly. :D

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:14:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm so happy to count you among my dearest of friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.