Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Want!

The Terrafugia flying car.
Most gunny folks that I know are into aviation. I don't know why, but it's true.

I'm one.

Typically, when people ask me how to get from my area to Fort Worth at about 4:30PM, I answer "By helicopter." This might well give a different answer. It's funny to see highway mpg listing on the performance specs of a plane. (30 mpg, b.t.w.)

I'd be terrified of a minor fender-bender, though. Get side-swiped in the parking lot, and you can still drive home, but flying would be a Bad Idea.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:16:00 PM, Blogger Newbius said...

Most gunnie folks are into Freedom.

Aviation is another gateway to freedom, as are cars and bikes. I suspect that if you poll 100 gunnies, you will find a significant majority of them are ALSO into either Cars, Bikes, or Planes...and maybe more than one.

I know I am. :)

 
At Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Too true, Newbius. Prior to my trip to Belize this last June, my last several air flights had been aboard a plane where all of the [human] occupants (pilot and passengers) were armed, some of us multiple times.

In this day and age, that's freedom.

 
At Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:46:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

Oh honey, it's so simple. At a match, ALL the bullets are flying. Why not you? (snicker)

 
At Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:44:00 PM, Anonymous jimbob86 said...

That thing would give Homland security fits, methinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.