Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Laughing. Out loud.

My wife keeps a file on her email of things that genuinely make her happy when she opens them. Links to funny videos, digital audio recordings of our children when they were toddlers, and funny pictures and stories. We all trade these kind of things around on our email, but my wife actually keeps them in her Yahoo account in an Awesome file.

Today she sat down at the computer, and brought it up. She added the University Of Quebec's amazing single-take video (that would make Robert Altman proud), and then just picked one at random to read or watch. A few seconds later, she started howling. I mean to say that my spouse of almost 12 years sounded like a howler monkey as she read this.

Sure, I had read it 6 years ago. But damned if I didn't laugh again.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:57:00 AM, Anonymous Steve R said...

I'd never read that, but yes, it is extremely funny.

 
At Friday, October 30, 2009 11:08:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!I'm so glad to see this. I had saved it years ago on my office computer. Scott sent it to you and you sent it to me, but I was too busy to read it.I had a really bad day, and was staying late to finish some irritating paperwork. Noone else was there. I decided to take a break and treat myself. I laughed till tears streamed from my eyes. I laughed off and on the rest of the evening while I finished my paperwork. I read it again before I left and giggled again before I saved it. I never laughed that hard again, but this is one of my alltime favorite pieces of writing. And now I has it again :D The sun is shining, the IT guy fixed my computer and I have the blimp story again. This is a great day.

 
At Monday, November 09, 2009 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Not Afraid to Use It said...

THANK YOU so much for sharing the blimp story. Somehow I missed it when it made its initial rounds. I will save this forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.