Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks again for visiting.

And thank YOU, reader from Liberty, MO, with MOREnet ISP service, for being my 150,000th visitor.

I have very much enjoyed, and continue to enjoy, the constant comments of my readers. Frankly, it is the exchange that I enjoy the most. I hate that I have to set my comments to be approved; please don't take this as an indication that your thoughts aren't welcome. Even the ones that thoroughly disagree with me have always been approved for posting, as long as they don't cross the line into profane attacks on my person and/or family. I have never defined a troll as "someone who doesn't agree with me," and have never understood those who turn off their comments on their blog. They're missing the best part!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Comrade Misfit said...

The only time I have turned off the comments on a post on my blog was when a few folks started using it as a soapbox to bash a particular brand of faith that they viewed as a "cult."

That was a topic I'd rather not have hosted, so I shut that discussion down. That's been the only time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.