Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Take this link, and hide it.

If my little girls ever see this video, my laptop's screen will be obscurred by the heads of a 5 year old and a 9 year old for at least an hour.

And there will be daily demands for repetitions.

And, dear lord-- don't open it and look at it yourselves! Trust me: too much sugar.

EDIT: I may, however, show the kids this video; there's a lesson to be learned there.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, November 05, 2007 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

My boys laughed.
And when I say laughed, I mean they fell on the floor, couldn't breath, laughed so hard they stopped making sounds.

And you're right. They keep asking for it.

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 4:29:00 PM, Blogger 5150Wife said...

Forget the kids. The Wife can't get enough!

Oh i'm a yummy jummy funny lucky gummy bear

I gotta get a life. (sigh..)

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 5:10:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

I liked the referenced one How the Dinosaurs REALLY Died! But then I liked Caddyshack Too...

 
At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

Oh, to embrace my inner penguin.

 
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:05:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I'm glad they had the decency to put underwear on the gummy bear. Loved the penguins.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.