Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I made a mistake."

A mistake is forgetting your hat.

A mistake is tripping over a step you had forgotten.

A mistake is reading "1 tspn salt" in a cake recipe, and putting in a Tablespoon.

A mistake is missing your exit.

A mistake is setting your alarm, neglecting to change it from "PM" to "AM."



A mistake is not a consistent and imaginative course of action that involves multiple crimes that were committed over 6 years.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:10:00 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

Seriously. I overheard some guys talking on ESPN that Vick would, at some point during time served have an epiphany (much like the one ones on death row finding christ). He will then get out, establish a charitable foundation (for animals), and thus having been reformed be resigned by someone and continue his career because a man with his skills and arm could never been truly done in the NFL unless his injury was catastrophic.

But the bottom line is, he's only sorry he got caught.

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not cutting Vick any slack. He can do his time and after that, whatever. I wouldn't hire him to clean out my septic tank much less play on my football team. But that's just me being, well, me.

Šhard

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't watch him on TV, much less pay to see him, but I'll bet anything in a few years he will be hired again to play and fans will be paying 100 a pop to see him play. Once the publicity dies down he'll just be another thug on the field.

People excel in all walks of life, but athletes seem to have an overabundance of time on high pedestals, and Vick will be up there if he wants to be.

Doesn't say much for society.

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:24:00 PM, Blogger knitalot3 said...

Speaking of "mistakes", the only time Idaho makes national news is when the freaks get caught.....

I hang my head in shame, even though I didn't vote for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294961,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/28/politics/main3211447.shtml

What an idiot!! Get a(private) room!

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Yeah. No kissing. Lawyers and their clients suck when they are playing to the grandstand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.