Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nobody tells me *ANYTHING*.

I'm out of town, doing the deceased in-law thing (Part I), and I miss out on a few (all) of my blogs, and I miss out on the fact that my two collaborators have announced their amorous feelings for one another.

Mixed feelings:

A: Best damned news I've heard in a long while.

B: Why, exactly, am I the last person to find out everything?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Weeellll....it wasn't like we told everyone else before we told you. You were just otherwise indisposed when I shouted it from the rooftops. ;)

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Yeah - and my post didn't go up until after his.

Nobody leaving you out of any loops, hun. Hugs.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 1:46:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I'm guessing those two were playing footsie while they were awaiting your installment of the big collaboration.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:53:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Heh.

Lord knows that gave them time to get up to some mischief...

:p

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an opportunity not to be missed: I can comment on Matt's blog-- in which I take special interest- - immediately after four OTHER of my favorite bloggers. Five of my top six or eight, all in one spot.

Long term best wishes to Babs and AD. I read the happy news when I got home last night, but was too tired to do any writing.

Matthew, I do hope all is going as well as possible under the circumstances. My love to your entire family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.