Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So, have fun with this.

In my travels across the web, I have found many strange and wonderful things...

Some are major accomplishments that allow me to do my banking in my underwear. (Well, from home, anyway. I don't know how casual y'all get in your branch offices.)

Then, there are the ones that just put a little beauty in the world.

Then, too, there's this third category that I'll be telling you about from time to time, which includes sites like this one, which lets us make her say what we want her to say.

Of course, my daughters and I were very mature in exploring this little web-based program that made an animated woman speak words/phrases/sentences that we typed out for her:


(Click to enlarge.)

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the naughty things one can come up with.

Didja notice her eyes follow the mouse pointer?



Regards,
Rabbit.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:39:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

The first thing I had to try was: "I'm sorry, Dave; I'm afraid I can't do that."

Her inflection's pretty flat compared to HAL.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

I typed in the first few of Gunga Din, and was impressed that it would say it all, right down to "For Gawd's sake get the water, Gunga Din!" It might go further, but I ran out of steam typing from memory. Inja had to be written as India, etc.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

And yes, I did notice the eyes, Rabbit. Thinking of Tamara's Cat in th Hat episode, my very first sentence to have her say was "Hey, buddy, I'm up here!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.