Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Say that again?

Browsing through LawDog's referral links, I found THIS.

For just a second, there, I thought that I or my friend up the road had gone mad.

Then I realized that there are those who will impose the siliest aspects of pop culture onto anything. :rolleyes:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Someone please, PLEASE get the Dawg back on his meds.

Next thang ya know, Tha Dawg gon have his stache done up in cornrows.

Fo shizzle.

"The Am-bo-lance Poser"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.