Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shameless Exploitation.

Wanna see a picture of LawDog?

They're extremely rare, but I lured him into my house with a cup of decent tea, and swooped in with my camera while he was distracted. I don't even think he noticed, so candid was the shot:

Here he is.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 5:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya got me there. Had me thinkin' I'd have a new picture for my dartboard... :(

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:47:00 PM, Blogger LawDog said...

Heh.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:26:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I was having dinner with Oleg last week, and mentioned that someone had asked him why so many of his RKBA posters featured women.

"Because men are scared of cameras." was his response.

:p

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:54:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

True 'dat.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:54:00 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

To tease someone like that - no fair! That's just wrong! :p

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Little black box steal brave's [i]soul.[/i]

 
At Monday, July 05, 2010 7:30:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Yes, sir, that's my baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.