Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Small Comforts



Holly began rationalizing her 80 on a silly online quiz. I snorted, rolled my eyes at the very fact that she had felt the need to take a test offered by some unaccredited ErrorNet institution of getting your money and information, apparently for some kind of unnnecessary validation, and, um, uh, took the test.

Hey. These guys are really on the ball. I'm impressed at their insightful ability to cut through the crap in just a few questions, to establish that I'm really, really smart.

(Ouch. It hurts my eyeballs when I roll them so hard.)

Which one did I miss, dammit?

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 5:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humpff.

I took the exam the day before you posted this one. I scored 91% the first time I took it.

I went back after reading this and changed one answer and equalled your 97%. That's okay. I'm satisfied with my original 91, being as it's 44 years since I graduated high school (very near the bottom of my class. ;) ) And fully 36 years after getting my BA.

Have you taken any of the other quizzes on that site? I did the "What American accent do you have?" test and I can't imagine it being further off track. "People ask f you're from Wisconsin or Chicago," indeed!

Some of the others are amusing, though.

Best
JPG

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 5:21:00 PM, Blogger Flo said...

You cheater! You copied off of me! I'm tellin' on you!

And what a sneaky way to get a comment.

:)

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I did okay on their little pop quiz, which is funny, because I sure as hell didn't pay attention in school.

Anything I know, I know in spite of, rather than because of, the Public Education System.

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

I give my knowledge about 50/50 credit to school. Then again, I've been in school a lonnnnnng time, and I actually had an above-average grade school and high school education, for the most part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.