Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today's earworm.

All damned day, and most of yesterday, the earworm has been none other than "Waterloo" by frickin' ABBA. I'm so ashamed.

Even my 6 year-old's favorite morning wake-up song doesn't get it out of my head.

Even a successful Wikipedia safari find doesn't drive it out of my head.

Damn. Shoot me now.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:39:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

OMG - that PB&J song is TURBLE! I'll never get it out of my head, now.

Thanks a lot.

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Thud said...

As long as its the original version then thats fine!

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a cure.

Try to not think of the four top hits of The Village People.

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:07:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

They had more than one?

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:39:00 PM, Blogger LabRat said...

ABBA-wise, it's "Dancing Queen" that is King of Earworms in my head. And yes, it does in fact trump Peanut Butter Jelly Time. (Which I actually sort of enjoy, in a sick way.)

As for the Village People...

YMCA
In The Navy
Macho Man
Can't Stop the Music
Ready For The Eighties
Go West

...off the top of my head. Yes, I am pretty much shameless. If the music is fun, I like it.

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said...

Consider yourself lucky. I had insomnia last night and an in-head soundtrack of sappy 80s Korean love songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.