Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I don't surf Craig's List much...

...and if I did, I wouldn't put any time into the "Casual Encounters" section.

But since I've had this post brought to my attention, I have to ask:

Wouldn't that be a little off-topic? Nothing about it sounds casual. It sounds quite formal, I should say.
_____________________
(Yes, I note that the linked posting is not hosted by Craig's List. I suppose that it's possible that someone else just decided to host it, since it likely would have been deleted by now. In fact, don't we all pray, and fervently so, that this is a hoax?)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love PDX ... home of the Weird.

 
At Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:26:00 PM, Blogger none said...

The museum guy isn't asking for much. I wonder if this is some ancient ritual that will trigger the apocolypse?

 
At Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:57:00 PM, Blogger LabRat said...

That is officially way too good to check.

 
At Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Xander said...

You'd think, with all of the other preparation and thought that's gone into this scheme, that he could at leave have the decency to offer a better selection of salad dressing than that.

 
At Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:19:00 PM, Blogger SpeakerTweaker said...

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I don't think that on my most drunken college escapade, with all my drunken college buddies along for the ride, that the best and brightest among us could have come up with a tale like that.

Besides, it is simply rude to crap in someone's teapot.



tweaker

 
At Friday, August 22, 2008 6:35:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

omg, that's funny stuff. It can't be for real, it has to be a joke.

It wasn't me. Phlegmmy's got a twisted enough sense of humor, but she'd have been laughing too hard to type past "Qing dynasty". Whoever it was, my hat's off to 'em.

 
At Friday, August 22, 2008 8:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with hammer. Clearly the guy is summoning some sort of demon.

 
At Friday, August 22, 2008 8:11:00 PM, Blogger Roberta X said...

Yeah, this sort of thing needs to be nipped in the bud, before Texas falls under an onslaught of Sino-Sumerian-Akkadian demonage.

Alse, ewwwwww. Eyebrow salad? Dumping in teapot boxes? Ick. I'm savin' up to reinforce the fences at Roseholme.

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:29:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Wow. Tam thinks I'm pervy enough to think of eyebrow salad on a lark? hee hee.

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phlemmy, if you are summoning elder gods, please confine your activities to Texas.

Portland is already weird enough ... dumping this in Portland's craigslist bin is just going to far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.