Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

DudeIKnowRight? LOL

Courtesy of Tamara, I find that the level of my verbage is elementary.
Would that it were so. (You ought to hear the level of speech that I'm hearing other people's children presenting.)
I suppose that I should try to do better. One way is to address my deficiencies would be to visit
a cute little addictive online vocabulary builder game site that I found via ClaireBell. Supposedly each click donates 10 grains of rice to hungry folk (one supposes that it's from advertisement revenue). Like Claire, I seem to keep getting stuck at Level 42.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:02:00 PM, Blogger Canadian Girl said...

Elementary, my dear Watson? Certainly not! I'd like to see an "Entertainability" test. Your blog would be at the top level for sure.

I don't know the criteria for this readability test, but something doesn't seem right. What determines a rating of elementary, genius, or anything in between?

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Heh, that is an addictive site.

I made it to Level 46.

 
At Friday, November 09, 2007 1:34:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

42?

You vocab weenie, you! Me and AD made it to 46. :D

 
At Friday, November 09, 2007 6:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped at level 33 when I realized that a great vocabulary does not feed you but the job I was ignoring does....sigh

 
At Friday, November 09, 2007 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Zdogk9 said...

thanks for the link, Something to do until low water when I can get into the swamp to hunt elk. 46 amazing how Latin comes back (sort of) 43 years later.

 
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:27:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

made it up to 45, but quickly went back to 43. meh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.