Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sorry, guys.

Today I had 127 spambot posts that I had to delete. Strangely, 67 of them focused on a haiku post #7 that I had made. I just now took that post down, but still, there's 60 other spambot posts that I didn't want to wade through in my email. That's a step up fromt he thousand or so that I've gotten since taking down the "I am not a spambot" word verification test.

This feels too much like work. I'm putting the Turing test / Captcha back up. Sorry.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:42:00 AM, Anonymous aczarnowski said...

Thanks for trying.

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

88 spams today. Okay, now I'm really turning word verification on.

 
At Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:10:00 PM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Se la vie.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.