Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, July 09, 2010

A new reason for Breda to fear octopi.

As we all know, Breda is bothered by octuopodes. She claims there are reasons.
Apperently, when featured in CNN news stories, they draw moronic speculation like belly button lint.

The stupid-- it burns.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, July 09, 2010 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I should know better, but I'm still amazed by the credulity of journalists. They'll print any stupid thing, no questions asked.

 
At Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:49:00 AM, Blogger Ted said...

yet another reason why octopi are awesome

http://theoatmeal.com/story/octopus

 
At Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:34:00 AM, Blogger JD said...

Hey, if Obama can be POTUS, why can't an Octopus pick winning sports teams?

 
At Saturday, July 10, 2010 1:42:00 PM, Blogger TOTWTYTR said...

The funniest part is that some people from, I think, Brazil have made death threats over this. Against the OCTOPUS!

I don't know about you, but I don't think of them as morons, I think of them as job security.

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:41:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

So when I hit Ohio and visit herself and Mike....


....Calamari is out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.