Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Seems like the running mates came out a little later, this election.

And, frankly, they're pretty damned significant choices, to me.

Barrack Obama, a well-spoken man who refuses to be pinned down on specifics about most any position, has chosen one of the most anti-2nd Amendment running mates that this nation has ever seen.

John McCain, a man who has made a living speaking out on what he thought was important even if it irritates his party, has chosen a pro-gun-rights governor to be his running mate.



Vote for this ticket. Vote McCain / Palin for 2008.

(H/T to Breda.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 29, 2008 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

Yep, I think McCain's pick for VP has pretty much decided it for me. Up until now it was a toss up but when Obama picked an anti-gun communist like Biden I knew I could never vote for him.

I didn't think all that much of McCain either but I think he made an excellent choice for VP and maybe she can keep him in line.

I'd prefer to vote Libertarian but Bob Barr is just a disgraced Republican that got his ass handed to him by the GOP. I'm not sure what's going on with the Libertarian Party lately but they seem to have lost their way.

I'm a Libertarian in the true sense of the word. The Libertarian Party that exists today has strayed from the path. I think I'll just stay independent from now on and vote for who I think will do the least damage.

Joe

 
At Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:52:00 PM, Blogger GUYK said...

I was gonna hold my nose and vote for McCain..now I can do it without holding my nose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.