Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Okay, let me get some sleep.

Then I'll finish The Collaboration Project.

Mark, the host on my BlogTalkRadio interview-turned-roundtable, mentioned his desire to get Tamara on, and mentioned having problems getting her to answer her email. I laughed and said that we'd all had that problem before. I considered giving out her phone number, and then figured that I might as well just post LawDog's photo online at the same time. They could meet at my front door and go get a pint or a cuppa after shooting my carcass full of curare and lead.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Friday, July 06, 2007 7:25:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I tried to stay up, really I did. :o

(PS: I have an excuse for being an even worse email correspondent than usual, of late.)

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 1:02:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

What about those 7 previous years?

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 2:38:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Tam,

If you can drop me a line I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get you on to interview you, and you never know maybe it will turn into another roundtable :)

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 5:34:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

70+ listeners to the archive so far plus some mighty interesting hits from sitemeter.

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 1:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded and listened to the radio show this morning. I really enjoyed it! It was great fun to hear the voices of all my blog "friends" and to compare those voices to the ones I hear in my head when reading all of your blogs. I read everyone who was on last night, so I really enjoyed the interaction between you all. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

One other thing, I currently live in Oklahoma, due to circumstances not by choice, which suites me fine for now. But, I was born in Irving and lived in the Metroplex and parts north until my late 20s, which makes me a Native Texan. I will always be a Native Texan, only one who lives somewhere else for the time being. What you said last night about Texan pride was spot-on. People from other states don't get it or even seem to have it for their own state. It must be in the Texas water supply or something. Anyway, it's our birthright and I'm proud of it and proud to be from Texas!

Blessings,
OK Katrina, Native Texan

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 2:21:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

It's a strange thing, isn't it?

I don't think it's wrong, or that it's right-- it's just a sort of regionalism like a strong accent, but it's completely bound by three rivers and some arbitrary lines.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 6:30:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

"Then I'll finish The Collaboration Project."

Heh. Still sleeping? It's Monday...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.