Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The beauty of Valentine's Day.

Not my idea, but I'd buy that shirt.

Look, we can't all express our love like Glenn Campbell did, when he sang,

"And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time."

. . . . . But suppose that I just expressed my love for my wife, in the manner of Professor Elemental*.

I shan't quote it here, but it's worth pointing out that few things are funnier than a geeky man rapping in Received Pronunciation, punctuating his over-the-top similes with low moans that Barry White --and only Barry White-- could ever pull off.

The lyrics are greatness.

Happy Valentine's Day, you romantic slobs out there.


_______________________________________
*Look, I posted classical musicians playing blue-grass the other day; I can post parody steampunk chap-hop today, if I wish.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 14, 2013 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Love that shirt!

 
At Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

LOL, good ones Matt!

 
At Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:46:00 AM, Anonymous Paul said...

Good for Valentines Day, but the Professor's finest work is still "Fighting Trousers" IMHO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.