Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Like a favorite tiresome old great aunt.

I am of course finding that Letters Of Note is becoming a daily read. (and time-sink, damn it all)

I am tickled to see that the late children's author E.B. White had quite the sense of humor, in denying his local government the information that they demanded. Good for him.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2012 7:36:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Hoo boy, I will be spending time there... Both the White letter and the Steinbeck letter/telegram are 'interesting' for their context and history.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:42:00 AM, Blogger TOTWTYTR said...

Great. As if I didn't have enough blogs to read and lose myself in.

I'll be sure to blame you when nothing gets done around the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.