Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I've got a little something for you. It's right here in my pocket...

When we say that the art of writing letters is in decline, we need reference points. I would submit that this one, a letter from a freedman to his former master who offered him a job, sufficiently makes most modern-day attempts seem feeble by comparison.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:46:00 PM, Blogger FrankC said...

A truly masterful middle finger salute.

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Just wow.

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suz beat me to it! By a whole day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.