Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm not much of a fan of musicals, but...

...if you're a fan of Joss Whedon's (and I am), may I point out that his most excellent short musical in three parts, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, is available for frickin' FREE at Hulu.com.

I love that it's got an on-again, off-again video blog type format to it. (though this does seem to drift away.)

______________
(Hat-tip to LawDog, who told me about this a year ago, but I was too cheap to download it for a fee.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:18:00 AM, Blogger The Lily said...

Oh yes. Good stuff. Doogie singing.

 
At Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Medic3 said...

Encouraging things like this (esp during the writers' strike as this was) was worth paying for the episodes on download (iTunes). We had already watched them when they were originally released free before they went to pay.

 
At Monday, July 20, 2009 8:19:00 AM, Blogger misbeHaven said...

Ah, but if you shell out the actual $$ to buy the DVD, you get the bonus "Commentary: The Musical".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.