Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don't even start.

Don't start whining to me about how hard it is to rear teenaged girls, when:

For the second time in 4 months, I come across your 15 year old teenaged daughter, in the company of drug and alcohol-addled grown men, and you didn't even have a clue where she was, at 9:00 on a school night.

Or where the 16 year-old daughter was.

And we've received not one single run-away report.

And you lie to cover up that your 15 year-old has been dating her second 20-year-old.

You, madam, are part of the problem. And if it hurts your feelings to hear me say it, get ready to not like me very much.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Now that is truly sad... That 15 year old and her sister will be two more pregnant and drug abusers before they're 18 and probably end up on welfare, while momma moans and growns about how the "system" failed her children. The real faiure is the parenting. Having raised two daughters, I can truthfully say I knew where mine were 99% of the time, because they knew I would hunt them down and embarass the hell out of them if they lied to me :-)

 
At Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Strings said...

Matt: I don't normally pimp myself, but I posted something you might be able to use: http://bacastrings.blogspot.com/2009/01/something-for-those-with-young-ladies.html

The lady in this has given her permission for her story to be used to try and make young ladies think twice about their actions. Feel free to print it, and hand it out to whomever you think it might help...

 
At Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:50:00 PM, Blogger closed said...

You want to know where your daughters are at all times?

Give them a World of Warcraft subscription ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.