Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Iconic image fun.

I don't much post pics of myself on this blog, but I will, here:


Why should our President get to be the only one iconicized by a production artist?
______________________________________________________________
(BTW-- I don't know what they do with your info if you go there, so I just took a screen shot, and never gave them any contact information. Cropped it in Paint.)




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.