Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ObamAscension

Bunkering down?

Nope. Moving in, more thoroughly.

The last of the stored crap is moved in. The storage unit is swept out. The attic is rough-decked, and I've blown in a bunch of pink stuff to make the house more cozy, by an extra R19. (Only fell through one time. Dammit. Now I've got to learn how to patch a dry wall ceiling.)

A bunch of crap that I don't need is going to the dump today.

Might as well; a bunch of other crap I don't need is appearing on a dais in DC today.

Dunno if I'll be watching; I haven't watched an inauguration since Reagan's second term.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not so hard, your favorite Big Box store carries patch kits, even knockdown - if you have that sort of thing on your ceiling, as we do - in a spraycan.

 
At Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:52:00 AM, Blogger JPG said...

I dunno - -
I've been cable surfing for the past 90 min or so and can't find ANY fresh news that doesn't deal with the annoint-- uh, coronat-- make that INNAUGURAAYSHUN.

Oh, well, our country has survived worse. Haven't we?

 
At Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:57:00 PM, Blogger EE said...

Ask the local jailers how to patch up a ceiling. They do it all the time.

It's not to hard.

 
At Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Sabra said...

I had actually considered watching it. And then I decided I'd rather sleep than get up early enough to go downtown & see it on campus (don't own a TV).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.