Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Marko's awesome... but he's holding out.

My pal Marko puts down *your* favorite guns.
But he conveniently leaves out all of *his* guns, in his list of heresy.

Yeah. That's right, Munchkin Boy-- I'm callin' you out! You talk about our mamas, but you leave your own alone? That ain't fittin'. ;)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! That leaves my Mini-14 at the top of the heap!

 
At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 6:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you, I updated the list. Hope you're happy, you nag. :)

 
At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

"Hah! That leaves my Mini-14 at the top of the heap!"

Heap of what? The Mini-14 is nobody's sacred cow! :)

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Crucis said...

Marko has said that, like me, he carries a S&W M13. His is a 3" and mine is a 2 1/2" version. That mean's he carries either .38Spl or .357mag. He badmouthed both calibers so he's an equal opportunity critic!

BTW, I took your advice and bought some Buffalo-Bore 158gr LSWCHPs for my .38s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.