Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thinking about my friend John Shirley.


John Shirley is not as short as he likes to claim he is. (He tends to refer to himself as "a Hobbit.") He just hangs out with big guys, sometimes.


He does smile on occasion, though there is scant documentation of it.


He does love a gurkha knife.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:01:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Lurve it!

When John saw my Puffin Magnum, a foot-long pound of steel, his first words were "That's a cute little knife." :D

 
At Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:21:00 PM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Heh. Love the picture. I do smile on occasion: look, I'm practically deliriously happy here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.