Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Can't wait

...to read my pal Don Gwinn's take on his state's governor Rod Blagojevich being taken into federal custody on corruption charges.

My palms are quite warm, from being rubbed together so.

Blagojevich's response, I'm quite sure, will be: "Well pardon me! Seriously. Barry? Can I get... can I get a little love here? Please?"
The Obama transition team is aware that Blagojevich is in federal custody, but has no comment, according to a senior Democratic source.

Oh, I'm sure that they're VERY aware of it, and are choosing not to speak on the issue until they've talked equally to their spin doctors and their attorneys.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone offering odds on how long after Barry takes office before he pardons his old pal?

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:17:00 PM, Blogger Crucis said...

Word is that Blago called Rahm Emmanuel this morning trying to make a deal. When the feds heard the tape, the swooped in to stop the Senate Seat auction.

Dem sources say BO is staying out of it. Daley has already thrown Blago under the bus. Guess Daley won't get his cut now.

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:54:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

I just got new contact lenses and still haven't gotten used to them completely. I could have sworn the line that reads "according to a senior Democratic source" actually read "according to a senior Democratic whore".

I had to do a double take to get it right. Getting old and having poor eyesight is rough but it's also darn funny sometimes.

Maybe it was a "Freudian slip" rather than poor eyesight.

:-)

Joe

Word verifications: wombs ???

 
At Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ejection seats on the Obama bus all fire downwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.