1. Started your own blog. (Do I get a medal, or something?)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. Never crossed an ocean.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. I've never seen the sense in becoming a charity case.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped. Well, I've been released from a crane that had pulled me back from a tower with a bungee cord. Not the same, though.
12. Visited Paris Never crossed an ocean.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. Who hasn't, eventually? Chicken tacos. Oof.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. Never crossed an ocean.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon. -no thank you!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. Never crossed an ocean.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. Never crossed an ocean.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David. Never crossed an ocean.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa. Never crossed an ocean.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing. I don't think bay fishing counts, does it?
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person. Never crossed an ocean.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Never crossed an ocean.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. Briefly. Nevery anywhere fun.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. Note affirmative to #52. [/leer]
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. Extra for Necessary Roughness. Scott Bakula was a walking phallus.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. Would love to. Never crossed an ocean.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia. Never crossed an ocean.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. Never crossed an ocean.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. Other kinds of roe, yes. Never sturgeon roe.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. Well, basically. Never was told "You're fired." But when you're gone, you're gone.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. Never crossed an ocean.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. You've either been on a speeding motorcycle, or you've never really been on a motorcycle at all.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican. Never crossed an ocean.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. Never crossed an ocean.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible. Straight through? Nah.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. Hard to say. Maybe. Probably. But which one?
90. Sat on a jury. They always get me at voir dire.
91. Met someone famous. Holding the door for Mikhail Gorbachev probably doesn't count as "meeting" someone.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day.